The casting tape is composed of multiple layers of special fiberglass impregnated with resin.
1. High hardness and light weight: The hardness of the splint after curing is 20 times that of traditional plaster. This feature ensures reliable and firm fixation after correct reset. The fixation material is small and the weight is light, equivalent to 1/5 of the weight of the plaster and 1/3 of the thickness which can make the affected area bear less weight, reduce the load on the functional exercise after fixation, facilitate blood circulation and promote healing.
2. Porous and good air permeability: The bandage uses high-quality raw yarn and unique mesh weaving technology which has good air permeability.
3. Fast hardening speed: The hardening process of the bandage is fast. It starts to harden 3-5 minutes after opening the package and it can bear the weight in 20 minutes while the plaster bandage takes about 24 hours to fully harden and bear the weight.
4. Excellent X-ray transmittance: The bandage has excellent radiation permeability and the X-ray effect is clear which helps the doctor to understand the healing of the affected limb at any time during the treatment process.
5. Good water resistance: After the bandage is hardened, the surface is smooth and the moisture absorption rate is 85% lower than the plaster. Even if the affected limb is exposed to water, it can effectively ensure that the affected area is dry.
6. Easy to operate, flexible, good plasticity
7. Comfort and safety: A. For doctors, (the soft segment has better flexibility) this feature makes it convenient and practical for doctors to apply. B. For the patient, the bandage has a small contraction and will not produce the uncomfortable symptoms of skin tightness and itching after the plaster bandage becomes dry.
8. Wide range of applications: orthopedic external fixation, orthopedics for orthopedics, auxiliary functional appliances for prostheses and support tools. Local protective stent in the burn department.
Post time: Sep-22-2020