1. Fix the injured part and wrap it with cotton padding;
2. Open the packaging bag of casting tape and immerse the bandage in water at room temperature of 20℃~25℃ for about 4~8 seconds;
3. forced to squeeze out water, one roll must be used to disassemble the other roll to prevent it from being disassembled and hardened in advance;
4. Spiral wound, 1/3 or 1/2 overlapped by 6-9 layers;
5. Tighten the winding to enhance the adhesion between layers, but the winding should not be too tight, so as not to affect the blood circulation. It starts to solidify in 8-15 minutes;
6, after dressing in the bandage outside the press knead layer and layer fully bonded;
7. After the bandage is wrapped, it can be dried by an electric hair dryer if it gets wet;
8.Scalpel and electric saw can be used when removing.
1. The operator must wear gloves to prevent polyurethane resin from sticking to the skin.
2. Open one package at a time and use it immediately. Do not open more than one package at the same time, so as not to affect its strength.
3. During transportation and storage, pay attention to the packaging bag not to leak air to avoid hardening of the product.
4. If quality problems occur, please contact the manufacturer or agent in time.
Post time: Sep-11-2020